Chlorine: Should you remove it from your water?
Chlorine is a chemical most commonly known for its use in pools. However, it is found in more places than just this summer hangout. Chlorine is a key component in products ranging from pesticides...
Why You Should Stop Drinking Bottled Water
It’s not uncommon to see people toting clear plastic bottles of water. Bottled water was designed for city dwellers without access to the freshest-tasting water, and it's become chic to drink water...
The Quadmaxx system is a compact, whole house system that provides 4 times the purification capacity of carbon filters of the same size, due to the unique 4-chamber purification tube design and 3D matrix discs.
- Size: Homes with 1-3 bathrooms
- Dimensions: 18"W x 13"H
- Capacity: 40,000 gallons or approximately 6 months between filter changes
- Easy pull off filters that snap back on
How to install Quadmaxx
How to change the Quadmaxx refills
Amtest Independent Lab Test
|Raw Sample||Post Filtration at 4gpm (gallons per minute)||Reduction|
QuadMaxx Revolutionary Patented
3 Dimensional Structure:
- Allows for more water flow over a greater surface area of purification media
- Structure does not restrict the water flow
- Can retain 4 times the pollutants when compared with equally weighted carbon filter
Quadmaxx Filtration Process:
- Water flows in from the main city water supply
- Water is equally split between 4 individual tubes
- Each tube features a series of filtration discs that extracts impurities carbons, KDF , micron pads
- Each tube features an additional special disc designed to remove cysts.
- Water is recombined after purification and flows throughout the entire home with little to no loss of water pressure.