Moisture Control & Ventilation HOLD
Moisture Control & Improved Air Quality
Whole House Solution starting with the Basement/Crawl Space
Basements & crawl spaces are the most problematic areas
- EXCESSIVE MOISTURE builds up from infiltration and everyday activities
- POOR VENTILATION leads to an excess of pollutants and moisture
- TIGHTER HOMES trap moisture and pollutants, creating an unhealthy environment
- NATURAL AIR FLOW pulls the pollutants upwards into the living areas affecting the whole house
WAVE Ventilation the SMART Choice
Better than a dehumidifier, WAVE takes care of both
Nourishes Mold Growth
Improved Air Quality
FILL OUT FORM FOR RECOMMENDATIONS, OPTIONS AND PRICING[salesforce form="12"]
Year Round Solution for a Drier, Healthier Home
- NEW! Sensors downstairs & upstairs for superior performance
- NEW! Carbon Monoxide detection which triggers app alert and automatic expulsion
- Expels gases, asthmatic triggers and radon
- NEW! Mobile app for remote monitoring and control
- Energy Saving, Maintenance Free, Quiet
How It Works
WAVE's Unique 3 Stage Process
With WAVE's 3 stage process the most problematic air is expelled and then replenished automatically with fresher drier air from the upper level to transform the lower level into a healthy comfortable environment. Automatic sensor controls provide a sensible continuous ventilation to maximize performance, energy efficiency and ease of operation.Request More Info
...Odors, Stagnant Moisture, Mold Spores, Along With The Indoor Gases And Pollutants From The Lowest Point Where They Are The Most Concentrated.
...With Warmer, Drier Air From Upper Level To Raise Temperature And Lower Relative Humidity. A Fresher And Healthier Air Supply From Upper Level Dramatically Improves Air Quality.
...The Entire Area With A Continuous Airflow To Extract Saturated Moisture In The Structure, Reduce Biological Growth And Create A Required Air Exchange. This Will Result In Healthier, Fresher Air; Benefitting The Whole House.
EPA Recommends Mechanical Ventilation
As part of their guidance for moisture control under the Indoor airPlus Program, the EPA recommends mechanical ventilation like the one offered by WAVE Home Solutions
"Occupants in damp buildings have a 75% greater risk of respiratory ailments and asthma"
- World Health Organization
"Spaces with mechanical ventilation and air replenishment maintain lower relative humidity levels and improve the HVAC efficiency of the entire house by more than 17%."
- Department of Energy Study