We want you to feel confident in your water solution. We have a 60-day return policy refills, which means you have 60 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return request is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, a Return Authorization Code (“RAC”), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
You need to adhere to the following terms;
- If your return is received on or before 60 days after purchase, you will receive a full refund.
- All returns must be shipped to HydroCare USA Warehouse and require prior authorization and a clearly-labeled Return Authorization Code ("RAC") on the outside of the return shipment package.
- Ensure that the product you are returning is repackaged with all the parts, pieces and documentation that was included when you received it.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs on all products, except for shipping errors by HydroCare USA.
- You are responsible for the cost of insuring the product during return shipping.
- Installation fees and any costs incurred to un-install the product will not be reimbursed, as the money-back guarantee can be applied to product/system only.
- Shipping charges related to the original purchase are not refundable/reimbursed.
If a non-conforming product return is accepted, HydroCare USA reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 25%, at its sole discretion
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.